A new team at the Foundation
New boards members and volunteers recently joined the French Chamber Foundation.
Jean-Baptiste Dabadie, President, and Servane Delahaye, General Manager, gathered the whole team on November 13th around the Honorary President of the Foundation, Ms. Cecilia Cheung.
The 4 new Board members are
- Emmanuel Farcis, Head of Asset Planning & Strategy at Link REIT,
- Thierry Neveux, Asia Pacific Director at Moulin Roty,
- Gilles-Alexandre Salansy, Director, International Desk and Outsourcing at Mazars,
- Celine Vidal, Founder& CEO at Patrimolink.
When asked about their motivations to join the Board of the Foundation, Thierry says: “I joined the Foundation because I heard of their actions to help the working poor improve their lives and I felt that getting involved in it would be one of the most efficient way for me to give back to Hong Kong, my community.”
Celine says “1 person over 5 leaves under the poverty line in Hong Kong*”. I have been surprised by this dramatic figure and amazed to know that the Foundation were actively working on helping people in needs by allowing them having affordable but balanced meals and more importantly finding better jobs. Joining the Foundation is so inspiring and I am happy to give back some time to work on making people life here in Hong Kong better and more pleasant.”
As for the volunteers, they now include:
- Emilie Coyault – Volunteer at the Lunch Clubs,
- Estelle Ledru – in charge of Communications,
- Charles Monchambert – in charge of Operations,
- Christine Montaigu-Ranc – in charge of Training and Recruitment / Volunteer at the Lunch Clubs,
- Veronique Oudin, in charge of Administration and Finances,
- Didier Pujol, in charge of Press articles and Interviews / Volunteer at the Lunch Clubs.
All the Foundation team is working hard to assist the underprivileged in Hong Kong, with the aim of improving their livelihood.